Friday, December 5, 2008

Introduction

Hi, i'm Nathan Forester but everyone calls me Dr Music. I'm an evil genius and a werejohncandy, I come from New York and I come from a long line of evil villain types. Each member of my family has a "monster" gene that gives them supernatural powers. My interests include art, poetry, comedy, science fiction, comics, movies, tv, and animation. Me and my brother Tobias aka Dr Critic run our own animation company where we work on Flash cartoons. Our recent ones include Millitary Koalas, Blues Brothers Adventures, and George Lucas Academy. My favourite film genres are animation, comedy, fantasy, sci fi, and horror and I love Star Wars and all things John Candy related. I'm also a huge fan of Jay Leno- always have been since 1972 and I dedicate my whole life to him. Earlier this year I starred in a stage production about him titled Leno, I played Jay who is the title role. I'm quite a good actor and singer. My Star Wars rpg character is a hutt by the way. My favourite Star Wars character is Jabba The Hutt. My favourite comedians are Chris Farley, John Belushi, Jack Black, John Candy, Rodney Dangerfield, Ben Stiller, Jay Leno, Rowan Atkinson and Jerry Seinfeld. My favourite actors include Jack Nicholson and Tim Curry. My favourite superhero is The Crimson Chin. My birthday is on the tenth of december and I adore animals- especially koalas and pandas. I'm quite the comedian too, i'm an insult comic. An insult comic is a comedian who rants and does other stuff like that- I use it all as part of my act. Although it may seem like that when i'm doing my routines- I'm actually quite a nice person off stage. My hobbies include reading comics, playing computer games and studying martial arts. I know many different languages including some from Star Wars- i'm fluent in English and Huttese. I studied at Malaria's Mad Science University for Mad Scientists. I'm quite smart and happen to be very techno-savvy. I'll be looking forward to sharing my stories of interest wih you all.

No comments: