Friday, December 5, 2008

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Hi, Doc Music here. You know what really grinds my gears? The people at sites like Amiright. I've been banned from many a forum for absolutely no reason at all. And a while ago I got banned from song parody site Amiright by their webmaster ChuckyG. What's up with that? The people on that site are all like totally elist and care about nothing except themselves. And what kind of name is ChuckyG anyway? Like what is he...a distant cousin of Ali G or something? And also what's the deal with Agrimorfee? What kind of dumb name is that anyway? Sounds like the guy was either watching a Harry Potter film or reading a book on Greek mythology at the time he came up with it. And what's the deal with Red Ant? Why does he insist on having that name? What, does he have some kind of bizzare insect fetish or something? Amiright stinks, and i'll tell you why it stinks. Nobody appreciated my work. I was the butt monkey of everyone's jokes! The site really let itself go with all those lame political parodies about Bush, Obama, Mcain and so on- I hate political humour in general and let me tell ya something..I do not give a damm about politicians in general- quite frankly they sicken me, and do you know why? Because politicans are known for being double-crossing, two-faced backstabbing liars and resort to using blackmail and other ways to cheat just to win an electiion. I mean they make up a bunch of bogus promises and then they betray you and stab you in the back. I'd make a much better politican than any of those bozos, why..if I was a politican, I would be a good, caring, honest politician who actually CARES about people's issues instead of a clueless, idiotic one that attacks a country that has not done anything wrong. Another thing that grinds my gears about Amiright is a certain song written by someone named Annie Are You Okay- the song is a parody of Luca by Suzzane Vega, it is titled Leno and it's "supposedly" about Jay Leno and was "supposed to be" funny, I read it and I can assure you that it was not in the least bit amusing- it was very creepy and depressing. And that's what grinds my gears.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Doc, I was responsible in part for getting you banned from AmIRight and keeping your "parodies" off of the site. I have been in communication with ChuckyG and other site administrators to get all the crap that you submitted and was allowed to slip through deleted. I know many, if not all, of your aliases: Chinstar, WereJoshPeckPrince, Ghost of John Candy, Sam Leno, Captain Comedy, Darth Rangoon, Doc M, among many others. As a matter of fact, AmIRight is NOT "elist" (I assume you mean either "elitist" or "E-list", neither really apply), and it is a nice site. By the way, you were banned for a reason, and that was because you were insulting Agrimorfee, Red Ant and Annie and because your work was more like spam than anything else. And yes, I'm the same person that left such nice comments on your parodies back in 2007 before you turned evil.

Anonymous said...

Wait? You're her? I'm sorry I turned into a bad guy. I just have a Jeff Goldblum in The Fly thing going on. And by the way, those names you mentioned aren't aliases of mine- they're fellow cast members. Werejoshpeckprince is a friend of mine and the newest member of the cast. I liked Amiright for a while, but once it got overloaded with numerous parodies about politicians like Sarah Palin I lost interest. I was only insulting Agri and the others because I was jealous. I was only upset at Annie because her Jay Leno parody kind of creeped me out, it gave me nightmares.

Anonymous said...

I appologise for all the crimes i've commited. I'm not really evil, i'm just misunderstood.

I forgive you for all the evil deeds you've commited Andria. The problem was that they bribed you and tempted you with promises that they didn't keep- the tempted you with cds and all the beer you could drink. They made you an offer you couldn't refuse. You should have turned them down when you had the chance. They promised you unlimited power and freedom- you were given the power but not the freedom. You are quite a nice woman Andria but all that power turned you into a power-mad monstrosity. You went the way almost every Disney villain goes- you became a Complete Monster. I became very worried and concerned about you, I tried calling out to you but there was no reply, you weren't there, it was like you were dead or something. Oh how I wanted to help you get back to the way you used to be before Amiright made you their tool. I tried telling ChuckyG and his cohorts to turn you back to normal and to let you go but they didn't listen. I tried numerous ways to turn you back into your normal not monstrous self but nothing seemed to work and I was forced to watch as your rein of terror continued further. You really hit rock bottom when you got me banned from the site. You were given all the power in the world, you could have used it for good but nooooo...you had to use it for evil. That site jumped the shark several months after I left. You did something that you should known was wrong, and you broke my heart. Having unlimited power is a great thing, but with great power comes great responsibilty. You should have used that power responsibily.

I know of a way you could redeem yourself. All you have to do is visit my blog at http://madworldofdocm.blogspot.com/. I update it regularly. You can also redeem yourself by reading the Master Of Oz's new self help book The Path To Discovery.

Anonymous said...

About the usernames of various Amiright personalities:

Chucky G: Shorthand for "Charles Grosvenor", his real name.

Agrimorfee: A parody of the Greek word for "parody". You were pretty close on that guess.

Red Ant: So chosen because he has red hair and supposedly resembles an ant.

Jason: His real name.

Andria: Me.

Emiloca: Presumably chosen because her name is Emily (???) and she perceives herself as being insane.

Guy: Short for Guido (his real name)

AFW (Airfarcewon): A play on the name of the President's private plane. (He personally told me, and he's a good friend.) Alternate meaning has to do with a genie popping out of a discarded booze bottle on a beach, after which AFW was granted the name "Airfarcewon" after air, humor (farce) and victory (won). I agreed not to put his real name anywhere on the internet.

Christie Marie M: Her real name. She and I are also good friends, and despite what some say, she and I are NOT the same person.

Anonymous said...

That's really interesting. There's a character in the Bloody Roar video games named Guido. His beast form is a lion.